Thule AeroBlade Edge is a sporty and sleek roof rack system that integrates seamlessly with the rest of the car.
The Thule AeroBlade Edge roof rack uses aerodynamic design to ensure an exceptionally quiet ride and improve fuel economy. The Upper T-track allows for fast installation/removal of roof rack accessories. Thule aims to stay one step ahead of the curve, that's why this state-of-the-art roof rack can take a heavier load than most on the market.
- Smoothly arched bars that fit close to the roof.
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar.
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar.
- Included AcuTight Tensioning Tool indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to vehicle.
- Upper T-track allows fast installation/removal of accessories (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Buyer's Guide for details).
- Pre-assembled bar and foot system installs quickly.
- Secures to roof with Thule One Key locks (sold separately).
- Cars with sun roof: Due to the racks' low fit on the car, it may not be possible to open the sun roof when the racks are installed. Please check clearance before opening your sun roof.
- Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car.
- Maximum Load: 165 lb/75 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
- Equipped with T-track: Yes
- Fits Factory Racks: No
- Locks Included: No
- One Key System Compatible: Yes
- Model No.'s: 7501 (S), 7502 (M), 7503 (L), 7504 (XL)