The NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD automatically inflates upon contact with water delivering on-demand flotation for flatwater and near-shore paddling and fishing.
Details & Features:
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn. (SeeNotebelow.)
- The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- In the event of a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately. Item # 40101.01
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
Note: An inflatable PFD is certified by the US Coast Guard as a Type V PFD. However, it meets Coast Guard requirements for Type III PFDs when it is worn. In other words, you must be wearing the deflated collar for it to qualify as a required flotation device.
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- Waist Size: Belt Fits Waist 30"-58" (76-147 cm) in Circumference
- US Coast Guard Type: Type V, meets Coast Guard Requirement for a Type III PFD When it is Worn.
- Design Flotation: 22.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 420-Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Entry System: Over the Head with Waist Buckle
Pockets: 1 - Front
Adjustment System:1 - Waist
- Includes: 24g CO2 Cartridge