The Pivot 12 GripWalk® binding is a lightweight version of the Pivot 18, which is used by the best freeskiers. The binding's Full Action composite toe piece and iconic pivoting heel come together to provide secure and optimal retention, without the fear of unwanted pre-release. The Pivot binding is compatible with ISO 5355 A and GripWalk® ISO 23223 A adult boot soles.
- Long Elastic Travel - Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Short Mounting Zone - The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- Rolling Control - LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- GripWalk - GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard).
- Full Action Toe Piece - Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Multi-Directional Release - LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.