Meet the Birkenstock Oswego. The perfect casual slip-on shoe. With a flexible rubber sole and extra padding, stay comfortable all day long. Take these sporty shoes anywhere and everywhere. The upper is made from smooth canvas and soft suede.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Deep Heel Cup - The very deep molding in the heel area supports the foot tissue and holds the heel bone firmly in its natural position. This provides the foot with nearly as much support when it is in a sandal as when it is in a closed shoe.
- Interior and Exterior Longitudinal Arch Support - The arch supports that run alongside the sides of the footbed surround the tarsal bones inside and out. This gives the foot the stability it needs when it takes a step.
- Transverse Arch Support - The support that runs through the middle of the footbed stabilizes the metatarsal bone. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally straight and solid stance.
- Upper: Combination of open-pored, flexible suede and high-quality, untreated natural leather.
- Insole: Natural Leather
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Outsole: Natural Rubber
- Made in Portugal