Inspired by Dirksen’s authoritative edge control. Whether you’re ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot allows for smooth and precise maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
- Backseat Camber - Camber loaded under the back foot for precision and control, with flat segments under the front foot for superior floatation in deep snow. The best of both worlds.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- C/FX Basalt - A patented combination of fiberglass and basalt designed to provide an optimal ratio of weight, power, and dampening.
- BA MD Fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- FSC certified Woodcore - FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Natural Wax - A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.