Once you get your first pair of fully heat moldable boots, you’ll never go back. When you need something more performance-oriented and customized chose the Recon 100. Equipped with a Luxfit Pro liner, Gripwalk Outsoles, and a Powerlite Shell, the Recon 100s are easy on your legs. Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Fast Fit Instep- Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.