Fully equipped and ready to rip, the Disruption 82Ti has all K2's top tech including Titanal I-Beam construction and Dark Matter Damping. K2 gave it a big shovel and the widest waist width in the Disruption family to create a freakish combination of critical stability and confident edge control.You’ll be comfortable hitting top speed while still having the control to roll up on edge and spark arcs like you never thought possible.
- Speed Rocker™ - Short and low rise in the tip for quick turn initiation and precise steering.
- Aspen Core - A single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Dark Matter Damping - DMD - A process in where we sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull in to the turn like never before.
- Titanal I-Beam- Titanal runs tip to tail along the center of the ski, optimally shaped for stability and precision through the entire turn.
- Powerwall - Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.