Backed by Kelly Clark, the women's Burton Feelgood Snowboard has been the defining force in women's snowboarding for two decades. The Feelgood boasts a unique shape, matched with positively powerful pop for Ferrari-like handing. Directional shaping navigates easily through variable conditions, making this Burton's number one board for conquering all terrain.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Reflecting on a backcountry mission they shared, Burton photographer Jesse Dawson captures the happy place for team rider Kelly Clark with a shot of Clark’s home turf at Mammoth Mountain. Fitting for the spirited ride of the Feelgood.
- Bend - A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Shape - Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Flex - Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core - Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Fiberglass - Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap.
- Base - WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount - The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.